Used for winding toroidal core made from grain oriented steel or non-oriented steel for small transformers, transmitters, instrument and voltage transformers, chokes and variable voltage transformers.
Toroidal core winder features
1) Automatic feeding, clamping and hooking, winding, cutting and punching, welding and receiving the core with high speed and efficiency.
2) PLC system and HMI touch screen to control servo motors, moving parts and pneumatic components .
3) Continuous feeding, adjustable tension, accurate counting, closed-loop monitoring, automatic alarm.
4) Automatic laser welding with perfect welding spot, and pick up cores by machine hand.
5) Equipped with lifting platform, leveling unit, deburring unit, tungsten alloy cutting mould and heat exchanger.
6) Equipped with laser welder, 1 set welder can match upto 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 sets core winders.
The main parameters:
1. Min Core ID: 30 mm, Max ID:180 mm
2. Max core OD: 250 mm
3. sheet width:10-80mm
4. Sheet thickness:0.15-0.5mm
5. air pressure: 7KG
6. Voltage:380VAC 50/60Hz
7. Machine weight:1800KG
8. Welding method: by laser
1. Max material OD:1200mm
2. Expension ID:450-520mm
3. Max load weight:1000KG
Maximum output power: 200W
Light output mode: energy fiber (made by Mitsubishi, Japan)
Installed capacity: 6KW
Equipment size laser host: 120CM(L)X70CM(W)X100CM(H)
Water chiller: 70CM(L) X50CM(W)X80CM(H)
Equipment weight: 380KG
Water chiller: 100KG
HMI Touch Screen
The entire core making process is being monitored by the encoder, includes feeding, clamping, hooking, winding, winding, cutting, welding and pushing. The movement of the sheets can also be tracked. With the help of welding monitoring technology, the product quality is greatly enhanced to reduce failure and waste.
The decoiler is made of high quality steel, match the motor from overseas with small noise and high efficiency